How To Order Mealtime Partners Products
Several methods are available for ordering Mealtime Partners products. To place an order using a credit card, if you know which products you wish to purchase, the easiest method is to proceed directly to the online store. Alternately, to obtain more product information on your way to the store, go to the Products Page, and select the product category for which you wish to shop. This will lead you to the store, providing additional information on each product. Other methods for ordering our products are described below.
Print the Mealtime Partners Order Form and fill it in with the product part number(s) and quantities you wish to order. (Use a dark Pen, if you plan to fax the form.)
Mail or FAX Order Form: Print the Mealtime Partners Order Form, fill it in with a dark pen and fax to 817-237-0102; or mail the Order Form to the address on the Form.
Order by Telephone: Place orders by telephone at 800-996-8607 (or 817-237-9991, in Texas) Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST). Holidays excluded.
Purchase Orders: Purchase Orders will be accepted from Federal and State Government Agencies, including School Districts and Public Colleges and Universities. We welcome purchase orders from companies (such as nursing homes, private schools, private hospitals, clinics, group homes, etc.) upon approved credit. To obtain credit approval, you can download our Credit Application and send it to us along with your purchase order. Please allow approximately 2-7 business days for credit approval (on first order only). Minimum order amount on first Purchase Order is $100. Upon credit approval, you may begin placing orders via purchase order with Net 30 day payment terms. If you need a copy of Mealtime Partners W-9 form, you can download our W-9 form. Accepted Forms of Payment: Check, Credit Card, ACH/Wire Transfer.
Questions or Comments? If you have any questions or comments regarding the placement of a company or government purchase order, please don't hesitate to contact us at 800-996-8607 (817-237-9991 in Texas). Otherwise, fax your company PO to 817-237-0102, or mail to Mealtime Partners, Inc., 1137 S.E. Parkway, Azle, TX 76020.
How to obtain an evaluation dining system. To receive an evaluation dining system, organizations should provide a company/organization purchase order listing the products needed, with the following text inserted: "This purchase order is for the products described above. It is requested for evaluation purposes and will be returned within 30 days of the shipping date on the shipping invoice. No charges will be incurred as long as the system is returned within this period (or an extension to this period is approved)." See an example Purchase Order. Call Mealtime Partners, Inc. at 800-996-8607 (or, 817-237-9991 in Texas) to discuss the details about arranging to obtain an evaluation dining system.
Returns and Exchanges Procedures
● Mealtime Partners allows a thirty (30) day evaluation period. If you are not thoroughly pleased with the Mealtime Partner Dining Device, the unit and accessories can be returned without charge.
● Call Mealtime Partners, Inc. at 817-237-9991 to obtain a returned merchandise authorization number (RMA number). Write the number on the outside of your return shipment and ship package to Mealtime Partners, Inc., 1137 S.E. Parkway, Azle, TX 76020. All return shipping expenses are paid by the customer. Items must be returned within 10 days of receiving the RMA number.
● All returns and exchanges must be in original packaging and received in new and resalable condition. For items returned within 30 days there is no restocking fee. For items returned between 31 and 60 days from the original date of purchase there will be a 15% restocking fee. For items returned between 61 and 90 days from the original date of purchase there will be a 30% restocking fee. No returns will be accepted after 90 days.
● For all returns, we will issue a check or, if it was a credit card purchase, credit your credit card account, for the cost of returned merchandise, minus the required restocking fee, once the merchandise has been received, inspected and confirmed to be in resalable condition. Credits will not be issued for items received in non-salable condition. The customer is responsible for properly packaging and protecting the merchandise during its shipping back to Mealtime Partners, Inc. Initial shipping charges will not be refunded.
● Refunds for returns are issued only to the original purchaser.
● Sorry, but for health reasons we are unable to accept returns for bowls, bowl covers, spoons, or drinking products that have been used. These are non-resalable items.
Damaged or short shipments should be reported within 3 days of receipt of merchandise.
If a shipment arrives damaged or if the shipping container appears damaged, note the damage on the delivery bill and have the driver sign it, acknowledging the damage. Contact Mealtime Partners, Inc. within 3 days of receipt at 817-237-9991 to start processing a claim. An order will be entered at that time to replace the merchandise.
Save the container and merchandise for inspection.
Shipping will usually be within 1 week depending upon current backlog. Other items are maintained in stock and will usually be shipped within one week. Packaging, handling, shipping and insurance charges are for UPS Ground within the continental Unites States. For shipping outside of the continental U.S., call for costs. Credit card purchases will not be incurred until the date of shipment.
This page last updated on 1-08-13.